Why...can't I seem to remember to stay on top of both of these challenges!! Geeze! I am trying though...I promise....
OK...let's do Karen's challenge first...Days 17 & 18...at least I think that's where I am...who knows at this point!
Day 17: A Photo of Something that Means a Lot to Me
No. Not Wal-Mart...although I do love it!!! Rainbows!! Well, not rainbows...the promises God gives us. Most of the time when we see a rainbow we just think of a rainbow...maybe a pot of gold. But we usually don't give much thought to the promise God gave us through the rainbow...that He would never flood the earth again. And that promise leads me to all of the other promises God gives us...a hope and future, everlasting life...so it's what the rainbow symbolizes.
Day 18: A Photo of Someplace I've Been to
The zoo!!!!! Yep. I included a pic of some zebras...cause I love the zoo!!! And I got to go this fall for the first time in a very long time!!! It's the little things in life...
Alright...now it's the 25 Days of Christmas Challenge...
~Day 7: When Do You Start Listening to Christmas Music?~
Usually, it's the day after Thanksgiving. But for some reason I started playing it about a week earlier this year. I just felt like I needed to. I love Christmas music. It seems a little wrong that we just squish it into a few weeks. But at the same time, Jingle Bells just doesn't feel the same in the middle of June!
And in honor of Christmas music, I had to play one!!! Here's Glee's Deck the Rooftop! I love it!
OK...let's do Karen's challenge first...Days 17 & 18...at least I think that's where I am...who knows at this point!
Day 17: A Photo of Something that Means a Lot to Me
No. Not Wal-Mart...although I do love it!!! Rainbows!! Well, not rainbows...the promises God gives us. Most of the time when we see a rainbow we just think of a rainbow...maybe a pot of gold. But we usually don't give much thought to the promise God gave us through the rainbow...that He would never flood the earth again. And that promise leads me to all of the other promises God gives us...a hope and future, everlasting life...so it's what the rainbow symbolizes.
Day 18: A Photo of Someplace I've Been to
The zoo!!!!! Yep. I included a pic of some zebras...cause I love the zoo!!! And I got to go this fall for the first time in a very long time!!! It's the little things in life...
Alright...now it's the 25 Days of Christmas Challenge...
~Day 7: When Do You Start Listening to Christmas Music?~
Usually, it's the day after Thanksgiving. But for some reason I started playing it about a week earlier this year. I just felt like I needed to. I love Christmas music. It seems a little wrong that we just squish it into a few weeks. But at the same time, Jingle Bells just doesn't feel the same in the middle of June!
And in honor of Christmas music, I had to play one!!! Here's Glee's Deck the Rooftop! I love it!

Comments
I have only started listening to Christmas music. In five days, it will all be over and I will probably find my spirit hen. Ah well, next year, right?