OK. I forgot I needed to do Karen's challenge as well! Shame on me!!!
Day 13-Something I don't leave the house without
My phone!!! My beloved LG Ally!!! I love this phone! OK. I love cell phones in general. But since this is my current phone, I figure I should probably love it the most! I don't leave the house without it. I can't. I think it's an attachment. It would miss me!!! :-) Ok, ok, ok...I'd miss it more. But you get the point. My life is on the phone (right, which means I don't have much of one). And it's my communication to the people in my world!!! How could I leave home without it???
Day 14-A photo of something that makes me happy
Hmmm...as Karen pointed out, this is someTHING...not someONE.
Journals. Journals make me happy. Yes, I blog. But this is my way of really getting my feelings out there. Mainly only for me to read but still. I get all of my frustrations out. I get to scream and yell if I need to. I pour my heart out to the pages. Somedays I don't know what I'd do without my journal. I've actually been carrying it with me everyday. I love knowing that when I feel like bursting at the seems, I can pull my journal out of my bag and start writing. It keeps me from saying a lot of things that I know I shouldn't...keeps my thoughts straight...helps me think through things. I really do love my journal!
Day 13-Something I don't leave the house without
My phone!!! My beloved LG Ally!!! I love this phone! OK. I love cell phones in general. But since this is my current phone, I figure I should probably love it the most! I don't leave the house without it. I can't. I think it's an attachment. It would miss me!!! :-) Ok, ok, ok...I'd miss it more. But you get the point. My life is on the phone (right, which means I don't have much of one). And it's my communication to the people in my world!!! How could I leave home without it???
Day 14-A photo of something that makes me happy
Hmmm...as Karen pointed out, this is someTHING...not someONE.
Journals. Journals make me happy. Yes, I blog. But this is my way of really getting my feelings out there. Mainly only for me to read but still. I get all of my frustrations out. I get to scream and yell if I need to. I pour my heart out to the pages. Somedays I don't know what I'd do without my journal. I've actually been carrying it with me everyday. I love knowing that when I feel like bursting at the seems, I can pull my journal out of my bag and start writing. It keeps me from saying a lot of things that I know I shouldn't...keeps my thoughts straight...helps me think through things. I really do love my journal!


Comments