Maybe one of these days I'll stay on top of this whole blogging thing! But while my friend is giving the little boy she's babysitting a bath, I'm going to go ahead and try to get a little caught up.
~Day 19: Favorite Gift Received~
I don't remember how old I was...I just know I was little. And my mom and dad got me this strawberry shortcake doll that blew kisses...that smelled like strawberries!! And I got a matching strawberry shortcake stroller that my Grandpa put together for me. I remember watching Grandpa put it together...me just sitting there with my eyes wide!!! Of course at that age, I was just excited about the gifts. But now that I look back at it, I remember spending that time with my Grandpa...just me and him. And now that he's gone, I'm glad I got to spend that time with him.
~Day 20: What's on Your Child-Like Christmas List This Year~
I just saw an infomercial on a pasta boat!!! I want one of those!! Making pasta in the microwave sounds AWESOME!!! Anyone know where to get one other than off of the tv???? Hmmmmm...I don't really want a lot. I know I don't need anything. I have more than plenty. I asked Mom and Dad for a Blu-Ray DVD player and I got it (at this age, there really aren't too many surprises). I also asked for a good watch. My best friend got me a few things that she knew would make my day and they did! I haven't really seen anything this year where I say "man, I want that!" So all I'm looking for is this pasta bowl and I can buy it myself...just point me in the right direction!
~Day 21: Do you bake at Christmas time? What's your favorite baked good?~
Oh my gosh...do I bake!!! Yes I do!!! And I baked a ton this year! I do love bake! It just ends up being so much work! It took me an entire weekend this year but everyone seemed to enjoy what they got. My favorite baked good to make is my reese brownies. Yummie! Snickerdoodles is my favorite cookie!!! I love those!!! Anyone have they'd like to give me??
~Day 19: Favorite Gift Received~
I don't remember how old I was...I just know I was little. And my mom and dad got me this strawberry shortcake doll that blew kisses...that smelled like strawberries!! And I got a matching strawberry shortcake stroller that my Grandpa put together for me. I remember watching Grandpa put it together...me just sitting there with my eyes wide!!! Of course at that age, I was just excited about the gifts. But now that I look back at it, I remember spending that time with my Grandpa...just me and him. And now that he's gone, I'm glad I got to spend that time with him.
~Day 20: What's on Your Child-Like Christmas List This Year~
I just saw an infomercial on a pasta boat!!! I want one of those!! Making pasta in the microwave sounds AWESOME!!! Anyone know where to get one other than off of the tv???? Hmmmmm...I don't really want a lot. I know I don't need anything. I have more than plenty. I asked Mom and Dad for a Blu-Ray DVD player and I got it (at this age, there really aren't too many surprises). I also asked for a good watch. My best friend got me a few things that she knew would make my day and they did! I haven't really seen anything this year where I say "man, I want that!" So all I'm looking for is this pasta bowl and I can buy it myself...just point me in the right direction!
~Day 21: Do you bake at Christmas time? What's your favorite baked good?~
Oh my gosh...do I bake!!! Yes I do!!! And I baked a ton this year! I do love bake! It just ends up being so much work! It took me an entire weekend this year but everyone seemed to enjoy what they got. My favorite baked good to make is my reese brownies. Yummie! Snickerdoodles is my favorite cookie!!! I love those!!! Anyone have they'd like to give me??
Comments