~Day 6: Christmas family picture(s)~
We don't really do family pictures at Christmas...maybe that should change! But I will include some from Christmas day at the house...all of us in our jammies opening presents! It's my favorite thing! We usually only get dressed on the years that Christmas falls on Sundays...and that's only cause we shouldn't go to church in our jammies! But since all of my grandparents have passed away, we spend Christmas day at home. It's soooooooooooooooooo relaxing. I love it!!! It's another reason its my favorite holiday!
I had to include this picture! This is actually the day after Christmas...2008 I do believe. My cousin Angie was getting married. This is Mom & Dad at the reception!
This is Judy last year looking at the calendar of the girls I had made her. (The Rex's are part of our family too!)
Awww..look at my Snoodles! She loves the snow. This is from right before Christmas of 2007.
Look how little my Keagen was! And there's Harley! I miss Harley! Keagen is opening a case of Squirt from Mimi! He loves Squirt and so does my mom!
I forgot Kale was ever this little!
Mimi and Keagen making "pickle things" a few days before Christmas. Keagen eventually gave up!
Even my Melissa and Emily look young back in 2007. Time goes by way too quickly...
There's our tree back in 2007 (which is now my tree) and all of the goodies underneath! Yes, I'm the only child...and yes, I'm a little spoiled! But Mom always said it was a good spoiled!
Here's Dad in his jammies! See, I told you! Why get dressed when you don't need to??
Ha! Mom may kill me when she finds out this picture made its way to the net!
And yes, I even torture Snoodles with my headbands! But doesn't she look cute???
We don't really do family pictures at Christmas...maybe that should change! But I will include some from Christmas day at the house...all of us in our jammies opening presents! It's my favorite thing! We usually only get dressed on the years that Christmas falls on Sundays...and that's only cause we shouldn't go to church in our jammies! But since all of my grandparents have passed away, we spend Christmas day at home. It's soooooooooooooooooo relaxing. I love it!!! It's another reason its my favorite holiday!
I had to include this picture! This is actually the day after Christmas...2008 I do believe. My cousin Angie was getting married. This is Mom & Dad at the reception!
This is Judy last year looking at the calendar of the girls I had made her. (The Rex's are part of our family too!)
Awww..look at my Snoodles! She loves the snow. This is from right before Christmas of 2007.
Look how little my Keagen was! And there's Harley! I miss Harley! Keagen is opening a case of Squirt from Mimi! He loves Squirt and so does my mom!
I forgot Kale was ever this little!
Mimi and Keagen making "pickle things" a few days before Christmas. Keagen eventually gave up!
Even my Melissa and Emily look young back in 2007. Time goes by way too quickly...
There's our tree back in 2007 (which is now my tree) and all of the goodies underneath! Yes, I'm the only child...and yes, I'm a little spoiled! But Mom always said it was a good spoiled!
Here's Dad in his jammies! See, I told you! Why get dressed when you don't need to??
Ha! Mom may kill me when she finds out this picture made its way to the net!
And yes, I even torture Snoodles with my headbands! But doesn't she look cute???



Comments