I'd kind of like to babble on about what I don't love but decided that I'll save that whining for another day!!!
Go link up with Jamie!!! I love her blog!
I'm loving...the fact that I'm inside my comfy, warm house and not out on these terrible roads (that was my way of whining while still being thankful)...
I'm loving...the fact that my GREATEST, MOST AMAZING friend Sarah has decided to do a blog! Go check her out!!! I learn so much from her on a daily basis. She truly is a blessing.
I'm loving...my attitude. I chose to take some time to rest over Thanksgiving and I feel like it's really helped me keep things in perspective.
I'm loving...coming home to the Christmas tree already on (thanks to the handy dandy indoor timer) and I can read and write and blog all by the light of the Christmas tree.
I'm loving...that my little Layken Leigh decided she'd much rather come home with me than her mom tonight! She went with her mom but man, that baby girl melts my heart!
Go link up with Jamie!!! I love her blog!
I'm loving...the fact that I'm inside my comfy, warm house and not out on these terrible roads (that was my way of whining while still being thankful)...
I'm loving...the fact that my GREATEST, MOST AMAZING friend Sarah has decided to do a blog! Go check her out!!! I learn so much from her on a daily basis. She truly is a blessing.
I'm loving...my attitude. I chose to take some time to rest over Thanksgiving and I feel like it's really helped me keep things in perspective.
I'm loving...coming home to the Christmas tree already on (thanks to the handy dandy indoor timer) and I can read and write and blog all by the light of the Christmas tree.
I'm loving...that my little Layken Leigh decided she'd much rather come home with me than her mom tonight! She went with her mom but man, that baby girl melts my heart!

Comments
LOVE YOU!!!!