I am soooooooooooo sorry!! It's just been one of those weeks where I haven't really wanted to open my laptop and sit around writing. No offense. I just had a lot of other things going on in my head. And this is a busy week for me...Christmas program at work. Christmas staff party. So I have plenty to do. I don't know how much I'll be around. But I'm going to try to do some catching up now.
~Day 8: My favorite non-religious Christmas song~
Hmmmm...I'd say Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or right now it's Deck the Rooftop by Glee!!! I love all Christmas music though!!!
~Day 9: Favorite Christmas Movie~
It's a Wonderful Life. Hands down. My mom hates it!!! But every year, it would come on tv and Dad and I would sit and watch it. I missed it last year. Hopefully that doesn't happy again!
~Day 10: Do you send out Christmas cards? Why or why not?~
I try to. Since I usually make my own, I feel silly sending out cards that I don't make. So one year I didn't send out any. That may be the case this year if I don't come up with something SOON! I love sending cards though. In this world of technology, it's nice to get a little something in the mail...that's not a bill!
~Day 11: Do you decorate outside?~
I do, I do, I do!!! But I don't have a pic on my comp. It's on my phone. I did include it on here a few weeks ago though. I love Christmas lights! Mom and I drive around every Christmas Eve looking at Christmas lights. It's one of my favorite things to do!
~Day 12: What's on Your Grown-Up Christmas List this Year?~
Hmmmmm...I want to sit here and say healing for Judy who found out she had breast cancer. But I'm also holding on to the fact that God has perfect timing. And He has a plan. So my wish is that I can give my concerns, hurts...all of that stuff to God...completely. Let Him have control of my life. And my wish is that I can follow His path...even when things don't fall into what I think should happen.
I wish to speak openly and honestly to those I love...because if they love me, they'll continue to love me no matter what comes out of my mouth! :-)
And of course, people say this every year...I pray that YOU experience the love of God this season. But I also pray that for me. I pray that we all find His arms wrapped tightly around us. And that we remember He is the reason. We have a lot to be grateful for.
~Day 8: My favorite non-religious Christmas song~
Hmmmm...I'd say Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer or right now it's Deck the Rooftop by Glee!!! I love all Christmas music though!!!
~Day 9: Favorite Christmas Movie~
It's a Wonderful Life. Hands down. My mom hates it!!! But every year, it would come on tv and Dad and I would sit and watch it. I missed it last year. Hopefully that doesn't happy again!
~Day 10: Do you send out Christmas cards? Why or why not?~
I try to. Since I usually make my own, I feel silly sending out cards that I don't make. So one year I didn't send out any. That may be the case this year if I don't come up with something SOON! I love sending cards though. In this world of technology, it's nice to get a little something in the mail...that's not a bill!
~Day 11: Do you decorate outside?~
I do, I do, I do!!! But I don't have a pic on my comp. It's on my phone. I did include it on here a few weeks ago though. I love Christmas lights! Mom and I drive around every Christmas Eve looking at Christmas lights. It's one of my favorite things to do!
~Day 12: What's on Your Grown-Up Christmas List this Year?~
Hmmmmm...I want to sit here and say healing for Judy who found out she had breast cancer. But I'm also holding on to the fact that God has perfect timing. And He has a plan. So my wish is that I can give my concerns, hurts...all of that stuff to God...completely. Let Him have control of my life. And my wish is that I can follow His path...even when things don't fall into what I think should happen.
I wish to speak openly and honestly to those I love...because if they love me, they'll continue to love me no matter what comes out of my mouth! :-)
And of course, people say this every year...I pray that YOU experience the love of God this season. But I also pray that for me. I pray that we all find His arms wrapped tightly around us. And that we remember He is the reason. We have a lot to be grateful for.
Comments