~Day 3: What is your favorite memory of snow?~
This is simple!!! I'm not a huge fan of snow. I love throwing snowballs. I love playing in the snow! Unfortunately though, most days I have to be an adult (highly over-rated) and go to work which means driving in it. If snow just would land in the yards, I'd be a happy girl! Anyway...I don't remember what year it was. But it was over New Year's. My friend Beth was over. And it snow...and snow...and snowed some more. And my Cougar had been sitting outside cause the weather had been so bad...so it hadn't been driven. So Dad thought it would be a good idea to get it started just in case. Well, it started...but it wasn't moving off of the ice that was on the street. So LuAnn, our neighbor, hooked it up to her truck and got it off of the ice and into the driveway. But it was COVERED in snow and ice...thanks to the snowplows. So we all bundled up...me, mom, dad, Beth and even LuAnn and headed out to get it all cleaned off. Well, Mom and LuAnn ended up over in the side yard making snow angels! Man, I'll have to dig those pictures out someday! Beth and I threw snowballs...and helped Dad! :-) At one point, we were all cleaning the car off...Dad was on the passenger side of the car cleaning the window...and the next minute, he was gone! He had slid on some ice and was pretty much under the car! He didn't hurt himself...thank goodness...since we were all laughing so hard! He didn't find it as funny as we did though!
This is simple!!! I'm not a huge fan of snow. I love throwing snowballs. I love playing in the snow! Unfortunately though, most days I have to be an adult (highly over-rated) and go to work which means driving in it. If snow just would land in the yards, I'd be a happy girl! Anyway...I don't remember what year it was. But it was over New Year's. My friend Beth was over. And it snow...and snow...and snowed some more. And my Cougar had been sitting outside cause the weather had been so bad...so it hadn't been driven. So Dad thought it would be a good idea to get it started just in case. Well, it started...but it wasn't moving off of the ice that was on the street. So LuAnn, our neighbor, hooked it up to her truck and got it off of the ice and into the driveway. But it was COVERED in snow and ice...thanks to the snowplows. So we all bundled up...me, mom, dad, Beth and even LuAnn and headed out to get it all cleaned off. Well, Mom and LuAnn ended up over in the side yard making snow angels! Man, I'll have to dig those pictures out someday! Beth and I threw snowballs...and helped Dad! :-) At one point, we were all cleaning the car off...Dad was on the passenger side of the car cleaning the window...and the next minute, he was gone! He had slid on some ice and was pretty much under the car! He didn't hurt himself...thank goodness...since we were all laughing so hard! He didn't find it as funny as we did though!
Comments