~Day 25: What are you most thankful for this Christmas?~
Without a doubt, it's the fact that my mom is healthy this year. Definitely more healthy than last year. Mom was so sick last year. She tried to be up and around for me but she barely remembers the day she was so sick. Once we opened presents and the ham was finished, she slept most of the day. Dad and I tried to make the most of it but it was hard knowing Mom was so sick. She's definitely not the healthiest she's ever been but she's feeling good this year. We had tons of fun last night and today!!! And Mom enjoyed the day!!! She loved everything she got and she loved watching us all open presents! And she even let me take silly pics of them as they opened. You could tell it made Dad's day too...knowing both of his girls were there and happy. I would say this was by far the best Christmas we've had in years.
See!!! Silly Mom!!! She was SUPER excited about the fleece sheets I got her and Dad for Christmas. They are super comfy and warm! So it was worth that silly look!
Without a doubt, it's the fact that my mom is healthy this year. Definitely more healthy than last year. Mom was so sick last year. She tried to be up and around for me but she barely remembers the day she was so sick. Once we opened presents and the ham was finished, she slept most of the day. Dad and I tried to make the most of it but it was hard knowing Mom was so sick. She's definitely not the healthiest she's ever been but she's feeling good this year. We had tons of fun last night and today!!! And Mom enjoyed the day!!! She loved everything she got and she loved watching us all open presents! And she even let me take silly pics of them as they opened. You could tell it made Dad's day too...knowing both of his girls were there and happy. I would say this was by far the best Christmas we've had in years.
See!!! Silly Mom!!! She was SUPER excited about the fleece sheets I got her and Dad for Christmas. They are super comfy and warm! So it was worth that silly look!
Comments