~Day 2: Favorite gift that I've bought this year~
Hmmmm...I don't want to give anything away. So let me think about this. Well, first of all, the Nursery girls and I exchange names and then gifts at Christmas time. And I managed to get my "person" almost every gift she had on her list for less than $30!!! Yep! I wish I could tell you what they were but that would give it away. So shhhh...
But I think my favorite gift so far is what I bought Keagen and Kale. I found these AWESOME Ohio State robots!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They love Ohio State as much as me and their mom do! So they'll be excited to show they're pride while being able to play!
Hmmmm...I don't want to give anything away. So let me think about this. Well, first of all, the Nursery girls and I exchange names and then gifts at Christmas time. And I managed to get my "person" almost every gift she had on her list for less than $30!!! Yep! I wish I could tell you what they were but that would give it away. So shhhh...
But I think my favorite gift so far is what I bought Keagen and Kale. I found these AWESOME Ohio State robots!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They love Ohio State as much as me and their mom do! So they'll be excited to show they're pride while being able to play!
Comments