I wanted to do the Writer's Workshop this week because I like the idea. But I'm just now getting around to check it out. And IT CRACKS ME UP!!! You won't catch me dead doing this...I don't see in public...not anymore. I'm not doing it on youtube either. At least not right now...unless I completely lose my mind (which is sounding like a brilliant plan these days). I just had to share what Mama Kat posted. It brought a HUGE smile to my face and it was a great way to end the week! (I went ahead and listed the instructions and prompts just in case you want to play along as well! And if you decide to do a Bathroom Concert, you gotta let me know!!)
Writer’s Workshop: Bathroom Concert
Pick you favorite song and record your own personal bathroom concert series.
First I’d like to thank Ellen for her brilliant bathroom concert idea.
Next I’d like to thank Rudy the Labradoodle for allowing me to sing to his semi-cooperative self.
And lastly I’d like to thank Maile and Laina for interrupting me…business as usual.
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back and sign Mr. Linky. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
The Prompts:
1.) List of 10 things blogging has taught you.
2.) Pick you favorite song and record your own personal bathroom concert series.
3.) “Sometimes when it’s hard to see with the eyes I’ve been given, I strap on my camera and pray for new ones. I did that yesterday. It helped.”
4.) “let he who hath no sin cast the first stone…” Is there anything you have judged prematurely, only to find yourself walking in the same shoes later?
5.) List your top 10 “Spring Trends”.
Writer’s Workshop: Bathroom Concert
Pick you favorite song and record your own personal bathroom concert series.
First I’d like to thank Ellen for her brilliant bathroom concert idea.
Next I’d like to thank Rudy the Labradoodle for allowing me to sing to his semi-cooperative self.
And lastly I’d like to thank Maile and Laina for interrupting me…business as usual.
Now it’s your turn!
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back and sign Mr. Linky. Be sure to sign up with the actual post URL and not just your basic blog URL (click on the title of your post for that URL). For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
The Prompts:
1.) List of 10 things blogging has taught you.
2.) Pick you favorite song and record your own personal bathroom concert series.
3.) “Sometimes when it’s hard to see with the eyes I’ve been given, I strap on my camera and pray for new ones. I did that yesterday. It helped.”
4.) “let he who hath no sin cast the first stone…” Is there anything you have judged prematurely, only to find yourself walking in the same shoes later?
5.) List your top 10 “Spring Trends”.
Comments