Don't get me wrong...I LOVED my high school band experience! I was a band geek! I'm totally ok with this! But how come we didn't play things like this? I would have enjoyed it even more!!!
And thanks to my friend Emily Rosebeck, I've been singing along to this song in my car for the last two days!!! The full version on the CD is even better but I had to share the video. If you don't watch Glee, you should!!! Not only is about my hometown, it's just a feel good show! It's silly drama...with AMAZING music!!!!
And thanks to my friend Emily Rosebeck, I've been singing along to this song in my car for the last two days!!! The full version on the CD is even better but I had to share the video. If you don't watch Glee, you should!!! Not only is about my hometown, it's just a feel good show! It's silly drama...with AMAZING music!!!!
Comments