Melissa may kill me for posting this pic on here but that's ok! I'm proud!!! I don't get the paper but my papers do and my mom saved this for me. This is my Melissa on the front page of the "Making the Grades" section that the local paper puts out every 9 weeks. It's the section of the paper that congratulates students on making the honor roll and all of that. And there's Melissa...right there on the front!!! Isn't she beautiful? Her name is also on the inside for making the honor roll!
When Emily and Melissa entered my life approximately 11 years ago, I never dreamed I'd still be in there life now. But I am very glad I am. It's hard to believe that they're growing up. Melissa will graduate this spring. Emily is 16. Ugh. I don't like them growing up! But I am so proud of them! They've turned out to be such amazing young women! I can't wait to see how they'll continue to grow. Yes, they're teenagers...so there's the boys, and the mouthiness, and the mistakes (oh wait...we do that as adults too)...but they're still amazing and special!!! My life wouldn't be the same without them.
And I want everyone to know how proud I am of them both!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments
Congratulations!
I'm stopping by from Friday Follow - nice to meet you. I hope you'll follow me back here http://KellysLuckyYou@blogspot.com