OK. This is kind of a random thought. Well, not really. It won't work itself into a major blog but oh well. I'm sitting here watching Dawson's Creek...and before you start laughing, I LOVE this show!!! I've got to find the rest of the seasons. Anyone got some copies?? Anyway...there's Joey, Pacey and Dawson. Dawson and Joey are best friend. Dawson and Pacey are best friends. Then Joey (who yes, is a girl) and Dawson start dating. And Dawson makes a mistake. He reads her journal. He doesn't realize he's crossed a line. He's just worried about the things she said about it. And it made me wonder...what would my best friend think if she read my journal? What would my best friend think about the things I write...even all of the things that have nothing to do with her???
I don't know. Like I said, it's just a random thought...but honestly, what do you think your best friend would think if she read your journal? I'd like to hear some thoughts!
I don't know. Like I said, it's just a random thought...but honestly, what do you think your best friend would think if she read your journal? I'd like to hear some thoughts!
Comments
I am guessing that your best friend would realize that you are just like her and have the same feelings and emotions and that we are not alone.
Sorry this is so long. Such a thought provoking post. Thanks!!
Thanks for stopping by!