Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme
1. Never in my life have I been:
arrested. And it doesn't sound like fun. So I'll pass.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is:
ummmmm...I can only pick one person???? I don't think I can narrow it down!
3. High school was:
fun!!! I'm one of those people who enjoyed every minute of it!
4. When I’m nervous I:
depends on why I'm nervous. Sometimes I run my hand through my hair. Other times I tap my foot or my hand. other times I chew on my straw. There are different reasons for the things I do.
5. The last song I listened to was:
I'm listening to Dawson's Creek right now.
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor:
Right this very minute??? Dang. Shouldn't I know who the groom is? That would be a better question!
7. My hair is:
down. brown. and the purple is almost gone. sad.
8. When I was 5:
I loved break dancing!!! Yep, break dancing and loved every minute of it!
9. Last Christmas:
was quiet. Mom was sick. And so we just spent the day laying around.
10. I should be..:
Washing dishes...getting the kitchen cleaned. But instead, I'm doing this and watching Dawson's Creek. It's a great way to spend a Sun. afternoon, don't you think?
11. When I look down I see:
the laptop on my lap
12. The happiest recent event was:
yesterday!
13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be:
I'd say Monica.
14. By this time next year:
I'll be 32 and wondering what 33 will bring.
15. My current gripe is:
that we don't have a Target.
16. I have a hard time understanding:
why people try to get people back into their lives by ruining the lives of others. seems dumb. and don't you realize, what comes around, goes around? oooohhhh...let me stop!!!
17. There’s this girl I know that:
makes fun of my love for the Twilight saga. And I don't care!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
what am I winning the award for??? Probably my mom!!!
19. Take my advice:
today is gorgeous! it may be getting cloudy but enjoy the day anyway!
20. The thing I want to buy:
is more seasons of Dawon's Creek! All of them!!! And some new Nike shoes.
21. If you visited the place I was born:
I'd be at the hospital. I don't plan to visit.
22. I plan to visit:
Target again today!
23. If you spent the night at my house:
you'd probably end up being stuck watching tv with me late into the night! but we'd have fun, dang it!
24. I’d stop my wedding if:
i found out he was cheating on me
25. The world could do without:
cheaters. wow. you can tell this was a topic i've thought about this weekend.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
i can't even answer that. it makes me sick thinking about it.
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
stuff for my house yesterday! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me:
a pop i think. i needed that pepsi, thank you very much!
29. My favorite blonde is:
seriously????
30. My favorite brunette is:
oh come on
31. My favorite red head is:
who answers these questions
32. My middle name is:
Faith. What's yours?
33. In the morning I:
wish I could roll back over and stay covered up!
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
something that wouldn't crap all over my car!
35. Once, at a bar:
i laughed!
36. Last night I was:
chillin' on my couch watching season one of Dawson's Creek
37. There’s this guy I know who:
cracks me up!
38. If I was an animal I’d be:
something loveable and cuddly! a cute little chocolate lab maybe!
39. A better name for me would be:
my name fits me pretty well
40. Tomorrow I am:
going to have to go to work. Which stinks...cause the weekend is PERFECT!! ok. perfect is pushing it. But it's been a WONDERFUL weekend!
41. Tonight I am:
probably going to watch more Dawson's Creek while I should be washing dishes
42. My birthday is:
Sept 20. Wanna have a party??? Would you come? Hmmmm...
Comments
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/
Join us for Monday Mayhem