Skip to main content

This Kind of a Downer of a Survey...but I'm Bored!

1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?

Depends on who it is...I think.  But basically, for me, usually me telling someone else  how I feel...completely and honestly.  That's tough.

2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
Probably a few times in the last few weeks.  Just...stuff...that don't need to be shared on here.

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
Well, I just talked to my mom and told her I loved her...so the next call would be my best friend.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Right now, I wish some people would grow a brain!

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love.
I think I agree with Karen.  I don't think you can have real love without trust. 

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
OK.  Why is my boss telling me that?  I'm never late.  That's just not me.  And if I was late, I'm pretty sure Christina would understand.  So I'm saving the dog!

7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Not for real.  Just joking.  Someone stole my OSU magnet from my car tho.  Thinking I'd wear Michigan colors to get it back.  Ha.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I hope I am.  I don't know about today tho...
10. Does sex=love?
No.  Cause how many people have sex and don't love the person they're with???  Dumb.

11. Are you old fashioned?
About most things, no.
12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
Yeah.  I'm not marrying them for the sex. 

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
To tell them I don't love them back.  Ouch.

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
My family.
15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Been awhile.  And most days, I'm ok with that.
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
Are you holding a gun to my head?????????  Geeze....not being honest with someone from the beginning...
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Probably the police!!!  Duh!

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
Wow.  You know that's a hard question.  But I hope I would.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
I'd let go of my grandma.  Either one.  Not because I don't love them but because I know that's what they'd want me to do.  But what I'd want to do honestly, is throw them back onto the cliff and me be the one to fall.

20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
Ha ha.  Completely? It's been too long...which is what I was told today.

If You had three months to live:

21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
Wow.  I wanna say no.  But if that were someone in my life not telling me, I'd be MAD!  So I don't know...maybe...depending on who it is...

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Spend time with the people in my life.  Quit worrying about what tomorrow brings 

23. Would you be afraid?
Some I think.  I"m not afraid of dying...that's hard to explain...


1. I love... my friends and family.

2. Right now I want...to just be me.

3. I feel like...crap.

4. I hate it when...I can't say what I'm feeling.
5. I fear...not being able to fix things.

6. I'm lonely without...my phone.

7. I need...curl up on the couch for Idol.

8. Today I...didn't say much.

9. Tomorrow I'm...going to try to do better.

10. I just...put the bar-b-q sauce on my chicken.
11. I want to meet...the man who will love me for me.

12. I'm hungry for...the wings in the oven.

13. I love it when...babies smile.
14. I'm afraid to...say what I'm thinking.
15. I'm listening to...Minute to Win It

16. I'm wearing...my Adidas shoes today. 
17. I wish I was in...Gatlinburg.  It's so pretty.
18. I'm craving...the wings that are in the oven. 

19. I want to get...nothing really.  I did my shopping this past weekend!  Well, a new throw for my livingroom.  That's probably it.

20. I can...not wait to see who goes home on Idol tonight. 
21. I can't...stand too much heat.  I get irritable!
22. I have...a headache.

23. I haven't...ever been to Chicago and I want to go.
24. I'm nervous about...probably more things than most people realize.
25. My Mom thinks I'm...awesome!  At least that's what she said tonight!

26. My Dad thinks I'm...still 12. 
27. I think...about so many things way more than I need to.
28. I'm happy when...those around me are happy!
29. I'm sad when...things aren't going well for those around me.
30. I like...garlic bread.  May have to make some.
31. I hate eating...things I don't like.  Duh.

32. I love watching...Glee now that it's back on!!!  woo hoo!

33. I love listening to...my friends talk. 
34. I like playing...my wii...when I have time.
35. I hate waking up to...just about everything...

36. I can see...my tv

37. I'm glad that...today is almost over. 

38. I'm disappointed that...I won't get to say what I'm thinking...for now.

39. I look like...myself.  I also look this rough! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Me

New year, new me. Who says that? Ok, a lot of people so no offense if you’re one of them.  But I like me. Sure, I’m not perfect. But I don’t want to really change all of me.  So no silly quote like that for me! It is hard to believe that 2019 is here. The older I get, the quicker time flies by.  I do remember being told that when I was a teenager.  Those people were so right.  It feels like yesterday that I was sitting in my quiet house while Johanna was off with friends celebrating the start of 2018.  But that was a year ago.  Today, I’m still sitting in my quiet house but that’s because Karyna is just waking up for the day.   A few years ago, I used to work on videos that would highlight my year.  I loved doing them but they took time.  And that’s time that I don’t have as much of these days.  It’s hard to go through a year of pictures and videos.  Do you know how many pictures I take a year?  My goodness!...

Lots of Names

Well, this is my fourth Friday in my apartment!!! It really does feel like home for the most part!!! Tera helped me...wait...I take that back. Tera MOVED my swing and table from mom and dad's a few weeks ago and so that is now on my deck! I love it!! Although, I have to admit that I haven't been home too much to enjoy it but at least I know it's there. Hopefully I'll get the chance to relax on my swing this weekend. I set my smoke alarm off the other night! That was funny! I was cooking a chicken patty and some fries in the oven. All of a sudden I hear this loud beeping! Of course once I realized it was the smoke alarm, I ran into the kitchen. Everything was good in there! Food was cooking just fine! Apparently it just got too hot in here for the smoke alarm. The funny part though is me standing on the chair trying to figure out why the alarm won't quit chirping every 45 seconds...even after I took out the battery! So after a text to the landlords (who laughed), I r...

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme 01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Nope.  Unless you count my job as a serious relationship. 02) What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher.  Get married.  Have a dog!  :-) 03) What talent do you wish you had? Play the piano well.  I'm currently working on that.  04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Strawberry lemonade 05) Favorite vegetable? Green beans.  06) What was the last book you read? I'll be finishing Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury today then starting Listen later on this evening.  07) What zodiac sign are you? Virgo 08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Just ears 09) Worst Habit? Today???  :-)  Overanalyzing things.  10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Depends on who you are.  11) What is your favorite sport? Basketball.  Can't play it but love watching it.  And of cours...