Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme
01. Real First Name:
As opposed to my alias? It's Deidra.
02. Birthday:
Sept 20
03. Where do you live:
Right here.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as:
I'm an assistant director of a daycare
05. What makes you happy:
Laughing! People and kids laughing and smiling!
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:
I'm watching Dawson's Creek!
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog:
Bad: it's a little boring.
Good: it's honest
08. An interesting fact about you:
Interesting? I don't think there's anything interesting about me. Ummm...the only thing I can think of is that I've always wanted to write a book.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:
Nope. Unless you count Joshua Jackson. He's so cute!
10. Favorite place to be:
Any place where there's laughing!
11. Favorite lyric:
Oh now this is a tough one. Hmmmmm..."I will praise you in this storm..." Actually, probably the whole chorus to that song. Praise You in the Storm by Casting Crowns.
12. Best time of the year:
Fall
13. Weirdest food you like:
I don't really like weird food...
RECOMMEND
01. A film:
How to Train Your Dragon
02. A book:
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks or A Moment of Weakness by Karen Kingsbury. But my list really does go on.
03. A song:
Right now, I'd pick...Never Say Never by The Fray
04: A band:
Casting Crowns
PLUS
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met:
The honesty...and creativity
02. Two things you like about yourself:
Two??? Oh geeze. My little bit of creativity. And my ability to see both sides...most of the time!
03. Name three things that you need in a lover:
Well, considering I'm single, I need the man first!
Comments