This morning was a very full morning! Full of beautiful women! MOTHERS!!! As I said yesterday, we do something called Muffins for Mom every year in honor of Mother's Day. I love it! It's busy and I don't really get to spend time with the moms but I still love it. I love seing their faces as they get to spend a little extra time with their children. Gotta love their face as their children hand them the special presents they have for them. I just love it!!! I took plenty of pictures and plan to put them in our slide show for the program!
Today was day four of Teacher Appreciation Week. Today each teacher got their own little survival kit. I didn't take a picture of the kits but here's what was included:
Survival Kit
• A Balloon – to pop when you feel like blowing up
• A Three Musketeers – to remind us to work as a team in making sure every child feels loved
• A Paper Clip – to hold it all together when everything seems to be falling apart
• A Jolly Rancher – to remind you to be happy in all you do
• A Candle – to help you light up your lessons through the warmth of God
• A 100 Grand Bar – YOU are worth this and more
• A Piece of Gum – to “chews” to do all you can to make the CCCC a family
• A Lifesaver – to remind you of what you really are
• A Bag – to help you keep it all together
• And finally, just a little “Thank You” – to let you know how much you are appreciated!!
The girls seemed to like it! Lots of smiles when they saw chocolate!!! And we quickly realized we should have included more balloons!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about tomorrow's gifts!! I've already taken pictures so I'll be able to post. I don't want to post them tonight...I'm afraid someone will see it and it's a SURPRISE!!! So I'll have to wait til tomorrow. Plus there's a little extra surprise planned. WOO HOO!!!!!
Today was day four of Teacher Appreciation Week. Today each teacher got their own little survival kit. I didn't take a picture of the kits but here's what was included:
Survival Kit
• A Balloon – to pop when you feel like blowing up
• A Three Musketeers – to remind us to work as a team in making sure every child feels loved
• A Paper Clip – to hold it all together when everything seems to be falling apart
• A Jolly Rancher – to remind you to be happy in all you do
• A Candle – to help you light up your lessons through the warmth of God
• A 100 Grand Bar – YOU are worth this and more
• A Piece of Gum – to “chews” to do all you can to make the CCCC a family
• A Lifesaver – to remind you of what you really are
• A Bag – to help you keep it all together
• And finally, just a little “Thank You” – to let you know how much you are appreciated!!
The girls seemed to like it! Lots of smiles when they saw chocolate!!! And we quickly realized we should have included more balloons!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about tomorrow's gifts!! I've already taken pictures so I'll be able to post. I don't want to post them tonight...I'm afraid someone will see it and it's a SURPRISE!!! So I'll have to wait til tomorrow. Plus there's a little extra surprise planned. WOO HOO!!!!!
Comments