I finished reading Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury today. Wow. What a book. I don't know if it's my favorite by her but it's probably touched me more than all of her others...but I think it's because of what it taught me. It's hard to explain...even though I've been the last week and a half trying to explain to someone in my life why this whole forgiveness thing is so important to me. I'm hoping that some of you will pick up a copy and read it. I didn't expect to learn 90% of what I did. Plus, I posted a song the other day...Take You Back by Jeremy Camp. A song I loved but haven't heard in awhile and then came across again the other day. I didn't realize God would bring it into my life again today through the book. But He's good like that! I hope you read it. It's a great book.
But as a shared...I don't know...a week ago, I've decided to try something on there. I haven't found much interest yet but that's ok. That almost makes me more determined! If you'd like to join in, AWESOME! The more participants, the better. And as I said, if I get enough interest, I'll start giving books away!
The book for May is called Listen by Rene Gutteridge. If you want to read more about it, just check out the info I had listed a week or so ago. Gonna Try Something. I'm going to start reading tonight. I hope some of you will join in. I plan to write about it as I read things that interest me, move me, or whatever. I hope that you'll read along, come and leave your comments and your thoughts as well. I'll post the book for June sometime in the middle of the month. That way you have plenty of time to get the book if you want to join in. And if I get lots of people interested, that will give me time to have some type of contest to give a free book away!!! So please, join in!!!
But as a shared...I don't know...a week ago, I've decided to try something on there. I haven't found much interest yet but that's ok. That almost makes me more determined! If you'd like to join in, AWESOME! The more participants, the better. And as I said, if I get enough interest, I'll start giving books away!
The book for May is called Listen by Rene Gutteridge. If you want to read more about it, just check out the info I had listed a week or so ago. Gonna Try Something. I'm going to start reading tonight. I hope some of you will join in. I plan to write about it as I read things that interest me, move me, or whatever. I hope that you'll read along, come and leave your comments and your thoughts as well. I'll post the book for June sometime in the middle of the month. That way you have plenty of time to get the book if you want to join in. And if I get lots of people interested, that will give me time to have some type of contest to give a free book away!!! So please, join in!!!

Comments