First of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! You don't have to be a Mother either to receive that greeting. If you've ever touched the life of a child, then HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I've got lots on my mind tonight so I'm not really posting anything..words wise anyway. But I was at church with mom and dad this morning and we sang this song during worship. It was the first time I had ever heard it and I instantly fell in love with it. So I wanted to share it with all of you!
I've got lots on my mind tonight so I'm not really posting anything..words wise anyway. But I was at church with mom and dad this morning and we sang this song during worship. It was the first time I had ever heard it and I instantly fell in love with it. So I wanted to share it with all of you!
Comments