
1. When was the last time you lied and why?
I think yesterday. Or maybe it was Thurs. The question was "What's wrong?" I said "Nothing."
2. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would you go and who would you take?
Hmmmm...why am I moving anyway? I'm not sure I want to. I'm kind of content where I am.
3. What was the last thought before falling asleep last night?
My phone is going off...but I don't have the energy to reach over and pick it up.
4. What’s your favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
As long as he's wearing some and it's clean, I'm happy!
5. If you didn't have to work, would you? If you work from home, are there days you’d rather be in the workplace?
Yeah, I'd probably work. I like the interaction...and talking!!!
6. What is a secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
If you wouldn't care if people knew, then it wouldn't really be a secret now would it?? Duh.
7. What’s a favorite movie that you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Hmmmmm...I don't think I care really. If I like it, I'll tell you! If you don't like it, that's your loss!
8. What’s you favorite all time medical and why?
My favorite all time medical what?
9. What’s the worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Not being completely honest. I think you need that in any relationship. Friendships included.
Comments