1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
My laptop obviously. lemonade. an empty plate. my glasses and my phone. I can always see my phone without having to get up. Otherwise I'd be lost!
2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
Style??? Down and straight! Or in a ponytail.
3. What are you wearing now?
Clothes. Does anyone ever say "nothing?"
4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
Assistant Director of a child care center. I do like it. But it definitely has it's moments...like most jobs.
5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
I'm definitely taking one today. I don't care what's happening!!! There needs to be a special reason for a nap??
6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
Well since it's been forever, who the heck knows. And who the heck cares!
8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
Just my bagel sandwich for breakfast count? Panera is good!
9. What was the last email that you received?
I got one from a friend today...that I needed...
10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Facebook.
11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
Significant? Like a significant amount of money or just important to me? Heck, I don't know. Does getting digital cable count? It's going to cost me a significant amount more than my basic cable did.
12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
I'm a lady gaga fan. She may be freakin' crazy but the girl can sing.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
Oh geeze...lots of things...
14. What was the last CD you bought?
The 3rd Glee CD! Well, it's technically number four. But the Madonna CD was not really one of the "volumes."
15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
70 & sun. Not too hot. Perfect for being out on the swing. It's like 80 already. Which means hot.
16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
Hmmmm...to draw...
17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
Well, duh!!!! Have you ever read my blog before??? I was a Lee fan from the beginning so I was glad he won! But the show itself was kind of boring. I think I wrote it about it here if you want to know more.
18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I wish I understood...
19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
NOTHING!!! I hung out with a friend last night and had a good time. Now I just want to relax. Read. Write.
20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
Hmmmm...yeah...been awhile...
Comments
Have a great weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem