I must admit, I have not watched American Idol this season like I usually do. My schedule used to be planned around Idol. I was addicted! What can I say? And even though I watched a lot of this year, not like I usually do. But I still had favorites. And Lee had been my favorite since they named the top 24. Him crying melted my heart. Oh, and he could sing! :-) But I loved Crystal too. Not from quite the same point as Lee but I did realize how talented she was. And I just LOVE this performance they did a few weeks ago. If you didn't see it, here's your chance to check it out!
And it was last week's performance that sealed the deal for me! Lee would win!!! Then came last night. Lee was nervous. You could tell. Crystal out-sang him for sure. But I was rooting for Lee. And voting!! AND HE WON!!! I love it!!!
Anyway...here's his amazing performance of Hallelujah. I'd be putty in his hands...
And it was last week's performance that sealed the deal for me! Lee would win!!! Then came last night. Lee was nervous. You could tell. Crystal out-sang him for sure. But I was rooting for Lee. And voting!! AND HE WON!!! I love it!!!
Anyway...here's his amazing performance of Hallelujah. I'd be putty in his hands...
Comments