I've been selling Close to My Heart products for the last few years but I'll be honest, I haven't put a whole lot of effort into it. I really just wanted the discount!! But I've decided to put a little more effort into it as I'm thinking about really getting back into my card making. So I decided to start a website. I'm going to try it for a few months and if things go well, then I'll keep it. Basically, you can view all of the products we have to offer and order them right from the site. And then they're shipped to you!! You can also view the items and place an order directly through me if you feel more comfortable doing that. We offer great products. Probably the best in the market! And now we're offering Studio J...where you can scrapbook online!!! You don't have to take out every tool and every piece of paper you own. It's all right there!!!
If you order through me or through my website during the month of June, I'll send you a free gift! So please, go check it out!!! I still have some work to do on the site but all of the products are there for you to see!
Deidra's Close to My Heart Headquarters
If you order through me or through my website during the month of June, I'll send you a free gift! So please, go check it out!!! I still have some work to do on the site but all of the products are there for you to see!
Deidra's Close to My Heart Headquarters
Comments