Sunday Stealing: The Voice Post Meme
1) What's your middle name?
Faith
2) How old are you?
31 1/2 if you must know
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
Right here. Well, I'm not actually from Panera. But I'm from the city I'm in now. And I don't live at Panera either...although I would love to!
4) Is it cold where you are?
Nope. It's perfect in here! Hot outside!
5) What's the time?
11:44am
6) What are you wearing?
I look like a bum and I don't care! Some capri/sweats and an OSU t-shirt.
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
I'm listening to whatever music this is in Panera. Kind of wish I had brought my earphones though.
8) What was the last thing you ate?
An asiago cheese bagel. I love this place!!
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
I was watching Jersey Shore this morning. DUMB!!! MTV has done some dumb things but I think that may top the list.
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
Glee!! It makes me happy with it's silly drama!!! And the music. LOVE IT!!
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence.
"That's the thing that always got under my skin," she said, her eyes narrowing. (From Listen by Rene Gutteridge)
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Shrek Forever After in 3D!! And I loved it!!! But I love kids' movies! I never plan to grow up!
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents?
I don't. I don't know. Boston maybe. People in the south.
Comments
Have a great week!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/where-are-you-from-are-you-living-there-right-now-is-the-pool-safe/