**This is part two of last week's meme. I didn't do part one last week. But oh well. I'm doing part two anyway!**
26. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yep. Doesn't really bother me.
27. What's the sickest you've ever been?
That's a toss up between the full-blown flu and when I realized my allergy to alcohol. Both SUCKED!
28. What's your favorite form of exercise?
None!!! Ha ha! Walking or riding my bike.
29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
Girls just wanna have fun!
30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
Partied of course! Danced!
31. Are you afraid of heights?
Nope.
32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Break-dancing! Ha ha! I was like 6 I think!
33. What's your favorite newspaper?
I don't have one. That's a dumb question!
34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical?
Rent
35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
Memorable? Hmmmm...I took the children's lit class in college. I loved it!
36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Seriously?
37. What's your least favorite commercial?
Oh my gosh. Who came up with these questions?
38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
I don't think I'd want to go with a celebrity. I'd want to go with a friend!
39. Do you prefer baths or showers?
I guess showers cause that's what I usually take. But baths are sooooooooooooooooooo relaxing!
40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip?
Curtis! He cracks me up!
41. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Right now, a flatbread from Subway! We're a little addicted!
42. Who's your favarite game show host?
I don't have one. Who does??
43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To come up with better, more interesting questions!
44. Do you like guacamole?
No. But I like to throw it around in the little containers taco bell gives it in!
45. Have you ever been in a food fight?
A long time ago!
46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
Just five? Hmmm...right now, I'd say I've Got You, Just Haven't Met You Yet, Temporary Home, Just Like a Prayer and of course Baby Got Back! :-)
47. What's your favorite infomercial?
The one for the cricut!
48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
Ummmm...it was probably when I waited for one of the Harry Potter books. Yep, I stood in line. Yep, I'm a geek. And yep, I'm ok with that!
49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
A flower I think.
50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
Yep! Not in awhile tho. Took one at Chuck-E-Cheese. Just as cool! Again, yep, I'm a geek!
Comments
Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/whats-the-longest-youve-ever-waited-in-line/
Join us for Monday Mayhem
I'm your latest follower. I hope you come by my blog and follow me too. It's good to have new blogger friends. I comment on everything.
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/