Sunday Stealing: Another Question Meme
1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
At a friend's. Probably watching a movie.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Ummmm...more than $100 on one thing? Does my rent or car payment count?
3. What do your bank checks look like?
They're cute! Yep, I just said that! Cute little flowers on them!
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Walmart
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
It's June. Why are we already thinking about Christmas?
6. What color is your toothbrush?
Scarlet and Grey! Buckeyes, baby!
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Dust. It's on my tv. Coffee table. Printer. Pretty much everywhere.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Ummm...probably Applebee's a few weeks ago with Lois. It was good...as usual!
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
Ummmm...I think my mom back in March.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Overthinking things
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
I don't. Altho I'm considering subscribing to Taste of Home. Those recipes are sooo good!
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni, onion, green peppers, bacon...thank you. Now I want pizza.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
Family Video
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
Do people really answer this question? Outloud? Cause that's honestly kind of rude.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Wow. I haven't cooked since last weekend. Baked pasta.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used?
Underwear. Clean or not, that was on someone else's...well, you know.
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
I think my right. Man, now I'm going to have to pay attention!
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
Does my mind count?
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
I love my furniture! It doesn't necessarily all match but I still love it!
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
I've got to return these Nike slip-on's. Not as comfortable as they looked. Dang it.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
Adidas Moves for women. Lovespell.
22. Your favorite board game?
Hmmm...Monopoly. Life.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Oh my. I don't know. It's been a long time since I've played games like that.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
The dealership.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
I only get one theme song? Dang! :-) Life on the Moon by David Cook.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily?
I'm sad? Like right now? A huge hug from my Stella Bella or pics of Kale, Keagen and/or Kiah. Then of course there's my Emily and Melissa. And Layken. That baby makes me smile ALL of the time!
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
Ummmmm...I think like a reddish color
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Dishes! That's why they're still in the sink.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Chew and swallow. Duh.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Good!!!
Comments
What a coincidence :-)