Can you tell I'm excited??? Oh, I am!!! There's currently an Eclipse commercial on now and even though I've seen it a ton, it's hard to tear my eyes away from it!!!
I know I'm going to be exhausted tonight when I get home but maybe I'll have time to write a brief review of it. If not, I'll try to tomorrow. But I'll probably be just as tired...cause I'm going into work at my normal time! I'm sure sometime tomorrow it will hit me that I'm not as young as I used to be and getting more than a few hours of sleep and rest is needed. BUT ECLIPSE IS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm going to be exhausted tonight when I get home but maybe I'll have time to write a brief review of it. If not, I'll try to tomorrow. But I'll probably be just as tired...cause I'm going into work at my normal time! I'm sure sometime tomorrow it will hit me that I'm not as young as I used to be and getting more than a few hours of sleep and rest is needed. BUT ECLIPSE IS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comments