Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What curse word do you use the most?
Does pissed count as one? Cause if so, I use that the MOST!
2. Do you own an iPod?
Nope. Just an MP3 player which works just fine for me.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
Christina. Or my mom. I'm mostly a texter. Is "texter" a word? Hmmm...
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yep.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
No, I do not remember where I was on Nov. 9, 2001. I barely remember where I was yesterday!
6. What was the last movie you watched?
Toy Story 3!!! GREAT MOVIE!
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yep. I have days I call myself lazy!
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Yeppers. I did last night in fact.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No. And if they did, I wouldn't be telling you about that.
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Then arms.
11. What are you looking forward to?
The afternoon at Judy's!
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Casting Crowns. 2 actually!
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Probably reading.
14. Is anyone in love with you?
Oh I wish. But I highly doubt.
15. Last time you cried?
Thurs. night actually. Don't ask.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptops now. But I work on a desktop everyday at work.
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Nope.
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
I don't really find it attractive but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.
19. What were you doing before this?
Eating breakfast and watching the NCIS Dear Abby marathon.
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
When the kids were over...sometime in May. Keagen had my bed. Kale had the air mattress. And I couldn't get comfortable on the couch. So I slept on the couch. The boys thought it was funny when they woke up and see me there!
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Very few. Just a few hours.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
No. But I try to several times a week. If panera was just a part of my home, then I definitely would!
Comments
Have a great Sunday
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/06/triplets-at-66/
Join us for Monday Mayhem