I think it's been awhile since I've written about what's going on in my life. But honestly, that's because it's BORING! I'm just being honest here. I work. Pretty simple. If I do anything else, it's something like hang with a friend or two, see a movie...maybe babysit. That's the extent of it. Exciting, huh? Oh! I go to the grocery store! Major excitement there!
I realize that a lot of people would be bothered by my lack of excitement. I mean, I'm a 31 year old single woman. I should be partying it up, right? Ha. That's not me. Never has been. Never will be. (Unless I end up going through some kind of midlife crisis, I suppose.) I'm content with my quiet life. I love reading, writing, watching movies...and babbling to you! I like my quiet life. Definitely less drama this way. Who needs that at 31? So even though I don't have much to report on most of the time, and that makes me feel quite boring, I'm OK with that. It's the life God has given me and I know I'm blessed!
On another note, as some of you may know, I spent some time last weekend making some cards. I ended up making two sets of 10 friendship cards. You can see all of the pics here. It's been a long time since I've done some card making and it felt great!!! That's why I love the idea of spending time doing something you're passionate about (read here). Anyway...I was hoping I'd have more people comment about them...not because I wanted the compliments, but because I wanted to give away this set! Considering how long it's been since I've really spent time on cards, I thought these turned out pretty good. But none-the-less, I'm giving them away anyway! Countess Laurie has been a faithful follower of mine and always leaving great comments! So I think it's perfect that this set is going out to her! Laurie, I sent you an email. Get back to me so I can send this set out to you next week and thanks for your support! My plan is to make another set of some type this weekend. So keep your eyes open. Hopefully more of you will comment so I can give some more cards away! But if not, I'm sure Laurie will be ok with that! :-)
I realize that a lot of people would be bothered by my lack of excitement. I mean, I'm a 31 year old single woman. I should be partying it up, right? Ha. That's not me. Never has been. Never will be. (Unless I end up going through some kind of midlife crisis, I suppose.) I'm content with my quiet life. I love reading, writing, watching movies...and babbling to you! I like my quiet life. Definitely less drama this way. Who needs that at 31? So even though I don't have much to report on most of the time, and that makes me feel quite boring, I'm OK with that. It's the life God has given me and I know I'm blessed!
On another note, as some of you may know, I spent some time last weekend making some cards. I ended up making two sets of 10 friendship cards. You can see all of the pics here. It's been a long time since I've done some card making and it felt great!!! That's why I love the idea of spending time doing something you're passionate about (read here). Anyway...I was hoping I'd have more people comment about them...not because I wanted the compliments, but because I wanted to give away this set! Considering how long it's been since I've really spent time on cards, I thought these turned out pretty good. But none-the-less, I'm giving them away anyway! Countess Laurie has been a faithful follower of mine and always leaving great comments! So I think it's perfect that this set is going out to her! Laurie, I sent you an email. Get back to me so I can send this set out to you next week and thanks for your support! My plan is to make another set of some type this weekend. So keep your eyes open. Hopefully more of you will comment so I can give some more cards away! But if not, I'm sure Laurie will be ok with that! :-)
Comments
I miss the quieter times and wonder what I did all day :-) I love where I am at in my life, but sometimes it is just too hectic. Need to slow it down a bit.