ECLIPSE IS TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I reread the book...finished it tonight while sitting on my swing. Now it's all fresh in my head. And I'm ready for the movie! I got my ticket tonight. Apparently people have been buying their tickets for weeks. Where have I been? Oh well. I got mine tonight. I'm all ready. I watched Twilight last night. I'm watching New Moon tomorrow night. I'm a little addicted!
I've got a pretty big headache tonight so everything I was going to write about just went out the door. But that's ok. The one thing I wanted to post has not left me.
I'm a huge Casting Crowns fan. Love them! And this is one of my favorite songs of theirs. It's also one I've been listening to a lot again lately so I wanted to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it too!
I've got a pretty big headache tonight so everything I was going to write about just went out the door. But that's ok. The one thing I wanted to post has not left me.
I'm a huge Casting Crowns fan. Love them! And this is one of my favorite songs of theirs. It's also one I've been listening to a lot again lately so I wanted to share it with you all. Hope you enjoy it too!
Comments