WOO HOO! My new laptop arrived on Thurs! It was like Christmas at my house! I came home directly from work, sat down in the middle of our family room and went through the boxes. Then I sat down in the chair and played games! I attempted to get the wireless net set up but apparently I was being special or something. But I did manage to get it set up late tonight (took me an hour and a half but I was determined). WOO HOO! I've got to get all my email addresses and things like that put in it but I've been having fun learning some new things. I'm so excited! And Becky, I ordered the Adobe Photoshop program (I had to stop using the trial version on my other computer cause it took up so much space) and I'm waiting for that to arrive and then I'm really going to attempt this digi scrapbooking!
I spent this evening with my best friend...which is way better than this computer! We talk all the time and just down the street but sometimes it's just nice to spend some quality time with those in your life that mean so much. We had dinner at her favorite place, hung out and drove around and then saw "Because I Said So" (which was pretty good). It made for a nice end to what ended up being a slightly harder week than I thought it would be.
I'm exhausted now from getting home later and then being determined to get this working so I'm off to bed. But I plan to spend Sat. getting some things loaded on my new comp and really getting things moving. And that means a new Bible study will be up soon!
I spent this evening with my best friend...which is way better than this computer! We talk all the time and just down the street but sometimes it's just nice to spend some quality time with those in your life that mean so much. We had dinner at her favorite place, hung out and drove around and then saw "Because I Said So" (which was pretty good). It made for a nice end to what ended up being a slightly harder week than I thought it would be.
I'm exhausted now from getting home later and then being determined to get this working so I'm off to bed. But I plan to spend Sat. getting some things loaded on my new comp and really getting things moving. And that means a new Bible study will be up soon!
Comments