So the last two days have been BUSY!!! I just keep thinking that one day I'll be able to do this whole card thing full time so I don't have to cram so much into such a small amount of time! Holidays are always a little busy but WOW!!! Sometimes I just want to come home and sit...nothing else! I don't think that will be happening for a few days! And yesterday, as part of my mom's birthday present (her birthday is Tues), I did some spring cleaning! I really have to start thinking through these bright ideas! :-)
Along with the last two days just being plain busy, I've also come across two "possibilities." Yeah, that's what I'll call them. I don't want to go into details. There's nothing concrete about either of them other than their possibilities at this point. But appealing ones to me! Let's say one is something I've always wanted to do...since I was a little girl. Not quite in this capacity but as an adult, this sounds a little more appealing! The second is something I've been wanting to do for about a year...just to add to things really. The second thing at this point just makes me a little busier. But may open up some other opportunities.
So I'm going to try to get things finished in the next few days...the things that have piled up! And then sit down and really do some thinkin' (and praying). We'll have to see what God has for me in the months to come!
(I got some good pictures of Snoodles enjoying the spring and her beat up old frisby. I'll share those some time soon!)
Along with the last two days just being plain busy, I've also come across two "possibilities." Yeah, that's what I'll call them. I don't want to go into details. There's nothing concrete about either of them other than their possibilities at this point. But appealing ones to me! Let's say one is something I've always wanted to do...since I was a little girl. Not quite in this capacity but as an adult, this sounds a little more appealing! The second is something I've been wanting to do for about a year...just to add to things really. The second thing at this point just makes me a little busier. But may open up some other opportunities.
So I'm going to try to get things finished in the next few days...the things that have piled up! And then sit down and really do some thinkin' (and praying). We'll have to see what God has for me in the months to come!
(I got some good pictures of Snoodles enjoying the spring and her beat up old frisby. I'll share those some time soon!)
Comments