
I actually have nothing to post today. I didn't do anything exciting. Although I must say this is the first Friday in forever that I've felt normal! No strep throat! No cold! WOO HOO!!! But it rained ALL DAY so it really wasn't exciting. I did work A LOT on cards and getting things done. I still have plenty to do but I did everything I had planned for the day so I imagine tomorrow should be easier than my Saturdays usually are!
And because I worked so hard on things, when I was done, I took some time to work on another scrapbook page today! But I forgot to share my Snoodles page with you I think. So I'm going to share that with you first. As I've said before, Snoodles LOVES the snow so I got plenty of pictures of her this winter. She loves the warm weather too (we always joke that she's laying out and tanning) so I'll have more of her once this rain goes away. But I didn't want to neglect her so here's her latest page.
Comments