
Not only did my cousin get me into this blogging thing, she also got me interested in digital scrapbooking. I love scrapbooking! But since I've started the card business, I haven't had much time. Every once in awhile, I spend some time getting a few pages done. And even with the great pages I buy from Close to My Heart and how easy they are, I just don't seem to have the time like I wish I did.
It didn't take me long to get really interested in the pages my cousin was doing...THEY'RE AWESOME! (I'll have to ask her about sharing a few on here so you all can see.) So I asked her about it. And well, now I'm getting a little addicted. I'm not good by any means but it's fun! I'm finding great papers online and having a good time. I did one tonight of my two favorite girls and I thought I'd share it with you. I took these pictures of the girls while doing some family pictures of them...some of these pictures ended up being a surprise for their mom for Christmas. These are some of my favorite pictures of them and I wanted to display them for myself...and to share with others...just so others could see two of my favorite, most beautiful girls the same way I see them! So I hope you enjoy. I'll have to share the one I did of my favorite little boy in the next post!
Credits: Jeni Cantrill
Comments