
OK. I'll admit it...I'm addicted! Again, instead of going to bed earlier like I had said I was, I just had to try some more digital scrapbook layouts. I did two Christmas ones tonight which I'll have to share with you another night (when I'm probably supposed to be in bed). But tonight, I wanted to share with you the first one I did where I had to put things together in order to do it. It's Keagen dressed up as a cowboy for Crazy Week at his child care center. He's so cute!
I promise to talk about things of "more importance" next time I write. But sometimes it's just nice to think about and do other things, ya know? And today was a good day! I have to admit that I've been doing a lot of thinking and praying about things the last week...kind of trying to figure a few things out. And although I'm not quite there yet, today was a good day. It was long...but when you get up at 5:30am, of course the day is going to be long (right, Shanda?). But I do promise to get the next Bible study up and talk about some other things so keep looking!
Oh! I had to take two of my songs off of my music player. There was something wrong with the links and so it was causing problems for some browsers so they have been removed. I'm hoping to find some better links of them so I can get them back up but I plan to add some other songs too.
AND WHO ASKED FOR THE COLD TEMPS BACK HERE IN OHIO??? Whoever did it is in TROUBLE!
Credits: Katie Pertiet
Comments