

I did some work tonight...but not work that NEEDED to be done. Just work I wanted to do! First I worked on some simple card ideas. While at the craft store today, I decided I wanted to do some very simple cards. I spend a lot of time putting layers and things together. I wanted to do simple. And I also wanted to use a technique or something else that I've never used. So I found some rub-ons that I thought were cute and used those. I made four card designs tonight that I'm quite happy with! And I will definitely share them with you...probably tomorrow! But after all of that (and watching my Buckeyes make their way into the NCAA finals), I decided I wanted to do some digital scrapbooking! (It's all Becky's fault that I'm so addicted!) I figured I'd get a page or two in this weekend cause I'm planning to do some "paper" scrapbooking next weekend...time permitting!
I've actually got a couple of pages to share with you. The first page is the page I worked on tonight. This is me and my long-time friend Kelly from her baby shower that we threw her a few weeks ago. Everybody's pregnant! Geeze! :-) I enjoyed this picture cause Kell looks so cute pregnant! She'll probably kill me for posting it but she'll get over! Love ya, girl!
The second page I did last week I do believe. It's a page of my mom and Keagen (my best friend's oldest...she'll be having her second any day now). He calls her MiMi. He spent the night with us back in Feb. and him and MiMi spent some quality time coloring! Keagen finished his page first and decided MiMi needed some help so he added some of his art work to her page. It was so cute! After coloring, the crawled onto the couch to watch a DVD he brought with him. They were so comfortable and just too cute!
Hope you enjoy them both! Let me know what you think!
Comments