
Just wanted to post a page I worked on a little bit ago. This is the first page I did where I combined lots of elements I had downloaded. So it took me a little longer but still fun!
Journal: I had "snow much fun" after our big snow storm! We ended up getting about 11 inches of snow and with the wind, we had piles of snow in our yard that were a couple of feet high. So the morning after Keagen spent the night, I bundled him up and took him and Snoodles out in the snow to play! It's hard to say who had more fun between the two. Keagen would throw snow at Snoodles and she would run around him in circles. It was just as much to watch!
Credits:
Fonts: Keyboard Plaque and Blue Vinyl's '60's Chic font
Brushes by:
Shabby Princess
Brushes downloaded from:
www.misprintedtype.com
Fonts: Keyboard Plaque and Blue Vinyl's '60's Chic font
Brushes by:
Shabby Princess
Brushes downloaded from:
www.misprintedtype.com
Shabby Princess Designs
Comments