It got much later than I planned for it to be so I just want to give you a quick thought for the day (evening...whenever). I've got a pretty deep subject I want to get to but tonight, I gotta get to sleep! But I plan to do that along with maybe kicking off a Bible study tomorrow evening...since I can stay up late cause I'm off friday! Woo hoo! But back to the thought for today. It's a verse I wrote in my jouranl a few years ago and just seemed to be something that I needed to share...cause I know I tend to struggle with it...more often than I'd probably like to admit. So give it some thought! Isn't it hard to sometimes just let go...let go and let someone else control it? Let someone else take care of you? Hmmmmm...
"The Lord will fight for you. All you have to do is stand still." Exodus 14:14
"The Lord will fight for you. All you have to do is stand still." Exodus 14:14
Comments