First and most importantly, IT'S FREEZING HERE! Who asked for these temps? I know I didn't! It's 16 but the wind is gusting at like 30mph so it feels like 0 outside and they said the windchill tomorrow is going to be around -20! WHO WANTS THAT???????? I just want spring. I'm a spring and fall kind of girl anyway. This winter stuff is just DUMB! I'm protesting!
I'm supposed to be working on some orders I have...but I'm just not quite motivated yet so I'm going to mess around on here for a little bit. I'm daydreaming about a laptop right now. I'm in need of a second computer. I've pretty much overloaded this one. Thank goodness it's a great computer cause otherwise I'm pretty sure it would have permanently crashed on me. I've decided I need a laptop for several reasons. One, I need to take some pressure off of this one! Second, if I do any more craft shows and things like that, I need something I can take with me...take orders, even design things for people on it. I was drooling over some laptops last night while at Office Depot. I'd like another Dell (that's what my desktop is) and I love how it runs and works! I've never had any major problems with it! And the small problems I have had, I've been able to fix (which says a lot). A wonderful friend of mine is sending me info on the new laptop she just bought so if anyone else has any suggestions, send them my way!
I think I'm leaning towards doing some type of Bible study or something like that on here. I've got a Bible study I've been attempting to do for at least a few years and just never have. I know it's good. I just let other things get in my way (and I said that was going to stop in 2007). So if I have to do it on here, I'll stay on top of it! I'd love to share it with you guys, get your opinions and all of that so please feel free to join in! I'm hoping to get it started tonight but we'll see. It should be in the next few days for sure. And if you have any ideas of Bible studies or things you'd like to do, let me know! I may add my prayer list that goes out on to this too. I know prayer works and I know that we'd all appreciate prayers from everywhere! So that may be added as well! Just a thought! Let me know what you think!
Alright...I'll get some work done now! :-)
I'm supposed to be working on some orders I have...but I'm just not quite motivated yet so I'm going to mess around on here for a little bit. I'm daydreaming about a laptop right now. I'm in need of a second computer. I've pretty much overloaded this one. Thank goodness it's a great computer cause otherwise I'm pretty sure it would have permanently crashed on me. I've decided I need a laptop for several reasons. One, I need to take some pressure off of this one! Second, if I do any more craft shows and things like that, I need something I can take with me...take orders, even design things for people on it. I was drooling over some laptops last night while at Office Depot. I'd like another Dell (that's what my desktop is) and I love how it runs and works! I've never had any major problems with it! And the small problems I have had, I've been able to fix (which says a lot). A wonderful friend of mine is sending me info on the new laptop she just bought so if anyone else has any suggestions, send them my way!
I think I'm leaning towards doing some type of Bible study or something like that on here. I've got a Bible study I've been attempting to do for at least a few years and just never have. I know it's good. I just let other things get in my way (and I said that was going to stop in 2007). So if I have to do it on here, I'll stay on top of it! I'd love to share it with you guys, get your opinions and all of that so please feel free to join in! I'm hoping to get it started tonight but we'll see. It should be in the next few days for sure. And if you have any ideas of Bible studies or things you'd like to do, let me know! I may add my prayer list that goes out on to this too. I know prayer works and I know that we'd all appreciate prayers from everywhere! So that may be added as well! Just a thought! Let me know what you think!
Alright...I'll get some work done now! :-)
Comments