Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Are your days fast-paced?
Depends on the day and what's going on at work. Some days can be. Some days are extremely slow.
24. What did you do last night?
Hung out by the lake. Then came in and read and wrote some things. Just relaxed.
25. Do you use sarcasm?
Who me??? Never.
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
32
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
A little bit. But I try not to be. With texting, no one ever seems to spell anything right.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I guess the same sex...since I'm not around the opposite sex so much. But some days those women can be QUITE annoying and I wish there was a man around!
29. Do you watch the news?
Yeppers!
30. How did you get one of your scars?
Fell on this grate type thing around one of the trees downtown.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Let's not go there...cause I'm trying to get over it...
32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
Big? Probably my tv when I bought it off of Todd and Stacy. It's BIG!! If you're talking about BIG cost, then it's this laptop I'm typing away on.
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Physically tied? Someone who won't tickle me!
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
Ha ha. I'm not going there either.
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Press that button so someone knows I'm stuck. Then start texting people. I'm pretty sure I'd get bored real quick.
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
False and you know it's false.
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Probably.
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
I think Indiana is one.
39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No but I'll take a purple one. Are you giving them away? If so, I dont' care what color it is!
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
An SUV. Hey, I'm just being an honest. Oh and a smaller butt!
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Lake. I don't feel like being eaten by some shark!
42. Do you wear a lot of black?
Not really. I'm dark enough.
43. Describe your hair:
In a ponytail. In need of being trimmed. And probably colored.
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Enjoying her 4th of July...like hopefully you are!!!!!
Comments
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/68-dogs-in-10-minutes/