Oops! I just realized I didn't post anything for "small wonder wednesday." Does going to see Eclipse again count?? Cause I did! And my frames went up on my walls on Wed. as well. Sorry. The short week threw me all off. I'll do better next week!
Anyway...I came across a great blog called Pure Joy. She does these things called Random Acts of Kindness and I fell in love with so many of her ideas! I actually fell in love with a few of her ideas...like this one...and this one! I actually think I may try some variation of at least one of these while we're in Gatlinburg. Hope you like the idea, Sarah! :-) To be a place where I don't know anyone but the friend I'm with...well, just makes it more exciting! To brighten the day of the servers who will be serving us lunch or dinner...or the cashier who has been dealing with crazy tourists all day...I LOVE IT!!!
But that also lead to another idea for me. One I hope you will all join in on. I mentioned a few posts ago about a small wonder and a blog called The Pursuit. Laura is an old friend of mine...but one I lost some contact with...just because of life. We've reconnected through facebook and now her blog. And she is amazing me as she goes through this battle with cancer. And that has lead me to a Random Act of Kindness. I want to shower her with prayers and cards. And I'm hoping you all will too!! She may not know you but she will be encouraged knowing that even more people are praying and thinking about her. And what a surprise it will be for her to open her mailbox and receive lots of uplifting cards! So please, if you'd like to send her a card, send me an email so I can get you the info. And definitely be praying for her!
Anyway...I came across a great blog called Pure Joy. She does these things called Random Acts of Kindness and I fell in love with so many of her ideas! I actually fell in love with a few of her ideas...like this one...and this one! I actually think I may try some variation of at least one of these while we're in Gatlinburg. Hope you like the idea, Sarah! :-) To be a place where I don't know anyone but the friend I'm with...well, just makes it more exciting! To brighten the day of the servers who will be serving us lunch or dinner...or the cashier who has been dealing with crazy tourists all day...I LOVE IT!!!
But that also lead to another idea for me. One I hope you will all join in on. I mentioned a few posts ago about a small wonder and a blog called The Pursuit. Laura is an old friend of mine...but one I lost some contact with...just because of life. We've reconnected through facebook and now her blog. And she is amazing me as she goes through this battle with cancer. And that has lead me to a Random Act of Kindness. I want to shower her with prayers and cards. And I'm hoping you all will too!! She may not know you but she will be encouraged knowing that even more people are praying and thinking about her. And what a surprise it will be for her to open her mailbox and receive lots of uplifting cards! So please, if you'd like to send her a card, send me an email so I can get you the info. And definitely be praying for her!
Comments