HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a big HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all of our troops out there that fight for our freedom on a daily basis. What a feeling to be free...to serve a God who loves me unconditionally...GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!
Another day at the lake for me! It looks beautiful this morning! (I'm still sitting on my bed...but I can see the lake from here.) It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here. It's going to be hotter but beautiful none-the-less. Want to hear what I did yesterday? NOTHING! Yep, nothing!!! I laid in bed til about 10am when I decided I should probably get dressed for the day. I had some toast then headed outside to read. Most of the house was gone on a boat ride or golfing so it was pretty quiet. I left with Stacy for just a little bit to run something to Todd and Ann at the golf course so I got to see the other side of the lake. We came back and had lunch. Then I read some more. Later in the afternoon I decided a nap sounded WONDERFUL (and Stella's peaceful sleep was encouraging too) so I took one...and it was wonderful!!! I got up, read some more, talked, laughed...we all had dinner. Talked and laughed some more. Then I called it an early night and came up to my room to read and write. I loved it. Every moment of it. I didn't HAVE to do anything. I just enjoyed the day. I took lots of pics of course!
Another day at the lake for me! It looks beautiful this morning! (I'm still sitting on my bed...but I can see the lake from here.) It looks like it's going to be another beautiful day here. It's going to be hotter but beautiful none-the-less. Want to hear what I did yesterday? NOTHING! Yep, nothing!!! I laid in bed til about 10am when I decided I should probably get dressed for the day. I had some toast then headed outside to read. Most of the house was gone on a boat ride or golfing so it was pretty quiet. I left with Stacy for just a little bit to run something to Todd and Ann at the golf course so I got to see the other side of the lake. We came back and had lunch. Then I read some more. Later in the afternoon I decided a nap sounded WONDERFUL (and Stella's peaceful sleep was encouraging too) so I took one...and it was wonderful!!! I got up, read some more, talked, laughed...we all had dinner. Talked and laughed some more. Then I called it an early night and came up to my room to read and write. I loved it. Every moment of it. I didn't HAVE to do anything. I just enjoyed the day. I took lots of pics of course!
We talked about possibly shopping a little today. Apparently there's an outlet close to here. Other than that, I think it's really another day of NOTHING for me! When I'm with this family, there's never any expectations or things that I HAVE to do. I never feel obligated to do this or that. I really am just here to relax and I'm doing just that...especially since today is my last full day here at the lake. I'm going to leave sometime tomorrow morning to head home. I wish I didn't have to!!!! But I know I do. Back to reality. Dang it.
In honor of the 4th of July, here's a video I found on youtube. I love this song by Theory of a Deadman but I love the pictures that someone put to this song even more. And so I wanted to share it with all of you. If you know someone who has fought for our country or is currently fighting, make sure to thank them for your freedom today!!!
Comments