I'm at the lake this weekend with Todd, Stella, Stacy and Stacy's family. The best thing about being them is the relaxing!! Stacy invited me to come along to relax and that's what I'm doing. I jokingly said "I may not see any of you til tomorrow afternoon because I'm sleeping in so much" and everyone standing there said "Do it!" It's definitely a thought!!!
The drive up here was nice. Not much traffic. Stacy and I just caught up on things. Plus I drove this time. Pretty easy drive. Then ate dinner outside overlooking the water. And ended the evening with fireworks on the lake. They don't quite compare to the ones at home but we don't have a lake at home either so it's definitely a toss up! I'm so glad I came! I mean, really, look at my view!
The drive up here was nice. Not much traffic. Stacy and I just caught up on things. Plus I drove this time. Pretty easy drive. Then ate dinner outside overlooking the water. And ended the evening with fireworks on the lake. They don't quite compare to the ones at home but we don't have a lake at home either so it's definitely a toss up! I'm so glad I came! I mean, really, look at my view!
Comments