I'm currently working on a few things. Mainly some Christmas cards. But I honestly didn't feel like finishing those tonight. So I worked on a dry erase board...and I LOVE IT!!!
Jump on over to my Heavenly Creations blog to read more about them. And even order your own! They make great gifts!!!
Today was kind of a relaxing day. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I love my job...don't get me wrong. But I think I enjoyed not working a lot more! I spent some of today with my mom. We did some TV shopping. Her and Dad are getting a new one and Mom wanted my help...basically cause she knows nothing about flat screens and all of that. I think we found one that's going to be a really good TV for her. We didn't buy it yet. Going to check a few more places but I think this is the one we'll get. We had lunch at Applebee's too. YUMMIE!!!
We also got to see my friend's 13 year old daughter. I mentioned her a few blogs ago. She went home from the hospital a week ago this past Friday. But ended up back in the hospital this past Thurs. evening. She was running a fever. They think she has some kind of infection but they're not sure what. They also found out she has an immune deficiency. Her white blood cell count gets lower everyday. So now she has to see a specialist for that along with the specialist for her wound. She did get to go home this evening though. It was so hard seeing her today. I remember the day that baby girl was born. To see her in so much pain...ugh. She told us how they did a spinal tap the other day. They gave her the shot to numb the area but she said they didn't even wait for it to numb. She said they immediately poked the needle in her back. She said they had to poke her 3 times. So now she's got a lot of back pain. Her veins are hard to find so they've had trouble taking blood the last few days and getting IV's in her. And all of the meds are giving her migraines. Ugh ugh ugh. The poor baby has pain everywhere! So please continue to pray for her. She's got a long road ahead.
Oh!! I just have to share this picture. I took this picture from my deck yesterday afternoon...before all of the storm clouds rolled in. The clouds looked just like cotton balls!
Comments