Skip to main content

Sunday Stealing - Both Parts

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One


Cheers to all of us thieves!


1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Grey.  I'm a Buckeye fan people!

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Sure!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Not usually.  For work, it's jeans and a work tshirt!  But since I'm going on vacation this week, I had to plan ahead a little.  That's hard for me!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Pretty good.  You?

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The case on my phone.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
There was a bug in my hand.  But thanks to seeing Inception last night, I'm completely rethinking this whole dreaming thing!  :-)
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope.
9. What are you craving right now?
Pizza.  Mainly cause I saw it on tv. 

10. Do you floss?
No.  I'm being honest!
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Sausage.  That's how mom always makes it.  With sausage.

12. Are you emotional?
Hmmm...not outwardly, no.  But probably more than people think I am. 

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Doubt it.  I'm pretty sure I'd get bored when I got around 50!
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
If it's really hot out, I bite.  If it's not too warm out, then I lick it.  Gotta enjoy it!
15. Do you like your hair?
I'll like it after Natalie cuts it!

16. Do you like yourself?
Most days. 

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying???
18. What are you listening to right now?
Teen Mom on MTV
19. Are your parents strict?
Hmmm...not as strict as some but they didn't need to be.  I think they raised me well!
20. Would you go sky diving?
Doubt it. 

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
NO!  That's so gross. 

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep.  But it's been awhile.

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two


Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you rent movies often?
I have been. 

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
I hope not!  I'm not really a sparkly person!  Does my personality count?
25. How many countries have you visited?
Just this one.  Oh wait.  And Canada.  Years ago.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
I'm a little old for that now!

27. Ever been on a train?
Nope.  But I really want to take a train to Chicago!

28. Brown or white eggs?
White. 

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Who doesn't????? 

30. Do you use Chap Stick?
Not usually. 

31. Do you own a gun?
A huge water gun!  2 of them actually!

32. Can you use chop sticks?
No.  That's what forks are for. 

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Me, myself and I.  Packing.  Hopefully going to bed early!
34. Are you too forgiving?
Hmmmm...I have my moments. 

35. Ever been in love?
Ha. 

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Hanging with her family. 

37. Ever have cream puffs?
No. 

38. Last time you cried?
Just a few days ago.  Ugh!

39. What was the last question you asked?
"What time works for you today?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall.  Not these 90 degree days! 
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope. 

42. Are you sarcastic?
Every once in awhile

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yep.  I kind of liked it!

44. Ever walked into a wall?
Ha ha!  Yes!  I always end up laughing!

Comments

I am Harriet said…
I use to have those huge water guns too.

Have a great Sunday.
Join us for Monday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/things-ive-learned-with-entrecard-and-chop-sticks/

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Me

New year, new me. Who says that? Ok, a lot of people so no offense if you’re one of them.  But I like me. Sure, I’m not perfect. But I don’t want to really change all of me.  So no silly quote like that for me! It is hard to believe that 2019 is here. The older I get, the quicker time flies by.  I do remember being told that when I was a teenager.  Those people were so right.  It feels like yesterday that I was sitting in my quiet house while Johanna was off with friends celebrating the start of 2018.  But that was a year ago.  Today, I’m still sitting in my quiet house but that’s because Karyna is just waking up for the day.   A few years ago, I used to work on videos that would highlight my year.  I loved doing them but they took time.  And that’s time that I don’t have as much of these days.  It’s hard to go through a year of pictures and videos.  Do you know how many pictures I take a year?  My goodness!...

Lots of Names

Well, this is my fourth Friday in my apartment!!! It really does feel like home for the most part!!! Tera helped me...wait...I take that back. Tera MOVED my swing and table from mom and dad's a few weeks ago and so that is now on my deck! I love it!! Although, I have to admit that I haven't been home too much to enjoy it but at least I know it's there. Hopefully I'll get the chance to relax on my swing this weekend. I set my smoke alarm off the other night! That was funny! I was cooking a chicken patty and some fries in the oven. All of a sudden I hear this loud beeping! Of course once I realized it was the smoke alarm, I ran into the kitchen. Everything was good in there! Food was cooking just fine! Apparently it just got too hot in here for the smoke alarm. The funny part though is me standing on the chair trying to figure out why the alarm won't quit chirping every 45 seconds...even after I took out the battery! So after a text to the landlords (who laughed), I r...

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme 01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Nope.  Unless you count my job as a serious relationship. 02) What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher.  Get married.  Have a dog!  :-) 03) What talent do you wish you had? Play the piano well.  I'm currently working on that.  04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Strawberry lemonade 05) Favorite vegetable? Green beans.  06) What was the last book you read? I'll be finishing Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury today then starting Listen later on this evening.  07) What zodiac sign are you? Virgo 08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where. Just ears 09) Worst Habit? Today???  :-)  Overanalyzing things.  10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Depends on who you are.  11) What is your favorite sport? Basketball.  Can't play it but love watching it.  And of cours...