Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2
34. What do you like about the summer?
Night time. Cause I'm not a big fan of the heat. So when the sun goes down and I can sit outside, I'm happy.
35. What do you like about spring?
Everything! The colors! The rain! The temps! I WANT SPRING!!!
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
Just one. Gotta love Ohio.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
If you count college, two.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Shoes and socks.
39. Are you a social person?
Ummmm...not really unless I know you.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Some popcorn chicken
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
TGIFridays but we don't have one. So Applebee's and Texas Roadhouse
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Strawberry cheesecake or applie pie
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Chicken Noodle. It's pretty much the only kind I eat.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Strawberry but I'll eat grape
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes! And it sounds so good right now!
47. Do you like coffee?
Nope. My drinks need to be cold.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not nearly enough. Usually only one or two.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Orange juice or peach orchard juice.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
My library card
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The middle
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. But I love watching it.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Yeppers
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yep. Years and years ago.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
I don't think so.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Probably a combo of both. For lunch I eat out a lot. I've been trying to cook dinner more often.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
Being carefree.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Nope. That day is all about me! Ha ha!
59. Do you want kids?
Yeah but I'm getting older. Not sure it will happen.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Not really. A small amount of spanish.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Nope.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope. Doesn't sound like fun.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
The ocean is pretty. But the pool has chlorine! :-)
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Doesn't really matter to me.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Nope. Will you teach me?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Anything at walmart! :-) Ummmm...other people really. Makes them smile!
34. What do you like about the summer?
Night time. Cause I'm not a big fan of the heat. So when the sun goes down and I can sit outside, I'm happy.
35. What do you like about spring?
Everything! The colors! The rain! The temps! I WANT SPRING!!!
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
Just one. Gotta love Ohio.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
If you count college, two.
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Shoes and socks.
39. Are you a social person?
Ummmm...not really unless I know you.
40. What was the last thing you ate?
Some popcorn chicken
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
TGIFridays but we don't have one. So Applebee's and Texas Roadhouse
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Strawberry
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Strawberry cheesecake or applie pie
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Chicken Noodle. It's pretty much the only kind I eat.
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Strawberry but I'll eat grape
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes! And it sounds so good right now!
47. Do you like coffee?
Nope. My drinks need to be cold.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not nearly enough. Usually only one or two.
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Orange juice or peach orchard juice.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
My library card
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The middle
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. But I love watching it.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
Yeppers
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yep. Years and years ago.
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
I don't think so.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Probably a combo of both. For lunch I eat out a lot. I've been trying to cook dinner more often.
57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
Being carefree.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Nope. That day is all about me! Ha ha!
59. Do you want kids?
Yeah but I'm getting older. Not sure it will happen.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Not really. A small amount of spanish.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Nope.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope. Doesn't sound like fun.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
The ocean is pretty. But the pool has chlorine! :-)
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Doesn't really matter to me.
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Nope. Will you teach me?
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Anything at walmart! :-) Ummmm...other people really. Makes them smile!
Comments
Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/someone-asked-me-do-you-want-kids-like-it-matters-now/
Monday Mayhem is now posted!