Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1
1. How old will you be in five years?
36 1/2 if you must know!
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
No one really.
3. How tall are you?
I know it's hard to believe but I am 5'7"!
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Ummmmm...I don't know. My mom's birthday is at the end of March!
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
In the theater? Hmmmmm...Planet 51. A kids movie. At home, I'm watching Love Happens right now.
6. Who was the last person you called?
Christina
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Christina
8. What was the last text message you received?
A picture from Karen
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Someone I don't know. And I don't think they meant to call me.
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends on what the conversation is.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Curled up in my chair, watching a movie. A dumb movie! Do not see The Burning Plain!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married. It was 35 years this past Dec.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Last Sun.
14. What color are your eyes?
Brown. Today a light brown.
15. What time did you wake up today?
Early.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a tshirt
17. What is your favorite christmas song?
Silent Night. With Oh Holy Night coming in a close 2nd.
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Depends on the day. Anywhere people are laughing. Smiling.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
A bar! Hey, I'm being honest!
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
I'd say somewhere it doesn't snow but since there's snow in 49 states right now, I might as well stay here.
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Like at this exact moment??? Either in church or enjoying a Sun morning on a couch.
22. Do you tan or burn?
I get darker. I can burn. But not often.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
spiders!!! evil spiders!!!
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Scaring Sandy last week! She almost had a heart attack!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3
26. How big is your bed?
Just a twin. Enough space for me.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Laptop
29. What color are your sheets?
Brown flannel ones. Comfy.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2
31. What is your favorite season?
Fall. Then spring.
32. What do you like about Autumn?
The colors. The temp. The warmer days and cooler nights.
33. What do you like about winter?
Christmas. That's about it.
Comments