OK. So this blog is actually written by a friend. She may kill me for stealing it but that's ok. I've been trying to come up with some words lately to actually post on here...things I'm feeling and such. And this summed it up for me. So I'm posting it here. But like I said, I didn't write it. And I'm sure I could add a ton more. But for now, this will work.
*********************************************************
trust : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
Just because you forgive someone, doesn't mean you can trust them again right away. It’ll take time.They have to work to gain my trust again, cause i don't give it out often. They were lucky to get it the first time. And have ruined me since. They hurt me. A lot. More than anyone ever has. Yet they know me well. Too well. They know just what to say.
but the more we talk, the more it seems like its back to how we used to be. Happy. But i don't want you in my life, if we're going to start off how things were. That's not how it works. You have to work for my trust. You have to work for my respect and care. You broke my heart. I patched it up but if you really want my trust, fix it for good.
I guess i now know what its like to forgive some one, but still doubt them. To doubt their actions. Their intentions. Their feelings. I just don't know. I've forgiven but definitely not forgotten. Those actions that broke me down, i still remember them.I still remember the texts. I still remember the conversations. The lies. I still remember the look on your face. Those things can't be erased.
And its hard to talk about all of this because i never have before. Never. Not to anyone. Not to a person. Its always just been in my head. I've worked everything out for myself. Worked through it on my own, cause I'm strong. I don't need you. I never had. Did i enjoy having you there? Yes. Did i enjoy having someone that loved me? absolutely. Did i enjoy having a best friend? Yup. And someone to always talk to? Oh yes. But never once did i need you.
Whatever happens from this point on... maybe i'm thinking too much into this.. and i almost kinda hope that i am. But whatever happens. You are forgiven,but you need to change. I'm not taking you back as the as the kind of person, that you are. I want you happy, and i hope you want the same of me.
I've changed, you've changed, and things have definitely changed
*********************************************************
trust : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something
Just because you forgive someone, doesn't mean you can trust them again right away. It’ll take time.They have to work to gain my trust again, cause i don't give it out often. They were lucky to get it the first time. And have ruined me since. They hurt me. A lot. More than anyone ever has. Yet they know me well. Too well. They know just what to say.
but the more we talk, the more it seems like its back to how we used to be. Happy. But i don't want you in my life, if we're going to start off how things were. That's not how it works. You have to work for my trust. You have to work for my respect and care. You broke my heart. I patched it up but if you really want my trust, fix it for good.
I guess i now know what its like to forgive some one, but still doubt them. To doubt their actions. Their intentions. Their feelings. I just don't know. I've forgiven but definitely not forgotten. Those actions that broke me down, i still remember them.I still remember the texts. I still remember the conversations. The lies. I still remember the look on your face. Those things can't be erased.
And its hard to talk about all of this because i never have before. Never. Not to anyone. Not to a person. Its always just been in my head. I've worked everything out for myself. Worked through it on my own, cause I'm strong. I don't need you. I never had. Did i enjoy having you there? Yes. Did i enjoy having someone that loved me? absolutely. Did i enjoy having a best friend? Yup. And someone to always talk to? Oh yes. But never once did i need you.
Whatever happens from this point on... maybe i'm thinking too much into this.. and i almost kinda hope that i am. But whatever happens. You are forgiven,but you need to change. I'm not taking you back as the as the kind of person, that you are. I want you happy, and i hope you want the same of me.
I've changed, you've changed, and things have definitely changed
Comments