I decided to skip the regular Sunday Stealing Meme and go with a survey a friend posted on her blog a few days ago.
1. What are your initials? DFL
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and a t-shirt
3. Last thing you ate? Kewpee
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? There's places I'm not a fan of but I like to eat so I doubt I'll turn down anything
5. I say Shotgun, you say: I don't have one
6. Last person you hugged? Stella Bella
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? pretty sure the answer is no
8. Would you date anyone you met online? like i have tons of options these days!
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: my hair
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Bob Evans
12. What time of the day is it? it's 1:03 on a Sunday afternoon
13. Who/What made you angry today? no one but hey, it's still early! :-)
14. Baseball or Football? BUCKEYE FOOTBALL! Duh
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? that would just be downright scary
16. Favorite type of Food? pizza
17. Favorite holiday: Christmas! Love it!
18. Do you download music: yeppers!
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? yeah. who wants stinky feet?
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? if you like them, that's your business...
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No. I love Karen but I'm not like that...
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? yeah. I miss it...
23. Do you love anyone? lots of someones...
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? eyes in general can be sexy
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? nope. no plans to either
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? no but that almost looks fun. almost.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? no. thank goodness. i'm old enough.
28. How many pets do you have? Snoodles my dog who lives with Mom and Dad. And Raelee my fish.
29. Have you met a real redneck? yeppers!
30. How is the weather right now? not snowing! i'll take it!
31. What are you listening to right now? a commercial on MTV
32. What is your current favorite song? Hmmmmmm...good question...Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood
33. What was the last movie you watched? part of Armageddon last night. It was on tv!
34. Do you wear contacts? nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? the store
36. What are you afraid of? rejection...there i said it
37. How many piercings have you had? 3
38. What piercings do you want? maybe another one in my ear. maybe.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? where do i begin? trust isn't always as easy as it sounds...
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? i don't
41. What Magazines are you reading? i don't read them
42. Have you ever fired a gun: a water gun!
43. Are you missing someone? a little
44. Favorite TV show? Glee!!! And American Idol.
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? I'm not even sure what that is...
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? when I was a kid
47. What celeb do you look like? i don't
48. Who would you like to see right now? my pillow...i'm ready for a nap
49. Favorite movie of all time? Pretty Woman
50. Do you find yourself loved? i think so. but i def have moments of doubt
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? who hasn't?
52. Favorite smell? chocolate chip cookies! they sound really good right now!
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? buttered and salted
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? no. why would i?
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? i think so
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? NO THANK GOODNESS
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback
58. What's something that really bugs you? stalking
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? sure
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell
61. What's your favorite perfume? Adidas Moves
62. Favorite baseball team? Cleveland Indians
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? no
64. Nipple or Nose rings? neither
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? days
66. Last time you went bowling? Christmas. But we're thinking of going this coming weekend.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? a truck
68. Who was your last phone call? ummmm...I'm guessing my mom
69. Last time you were at work? Friday
70. What's the closest orange object to you? my orange juice
1. What are your initials? DFL
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and a t-shirt
3. Last thing you ate? Kewpee
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? There's places I'm not a fan of but I like to eat so I doubt I'll turn down anything
5. I say Shotgun, you say: I don't have one
6. Last person you hugged? Stella Bella
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? pretty sure the answer is no
8. Would you date anyone you met online? like i have tons of options these days!
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: my hair
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Bob Evans
12. What time of the day is it? it's 1:03 on a Sunday afternoon
13. Who/What made you angry today? no one but hey, it's still early! :-)
14. Baseball or Football? BUCKEYE FOOTBALL! Duh
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? that would just be downright scary
16. Favorite type of Food? pizza
17. Favorite holiday: Christmas! Love it!
18. Do you download music: yeppers!
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? yeah. who wants stinky feet?
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? if you like them, that's your business...
21. Would you date the person who posted this? No. I love Karen but I'm not like that...
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? yeah. I miss it...
23. Do you love anyone? lots of someones...
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? eyes in general can be sexy
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? nope. no plans to either
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? no but that almost looks fun. almost.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? no. thank goodness. i'm old enough.
28. How many pets do you have? Snoodles my dog who lives with Mom and Dad. And Raelee my fish.
29. Have you met a real redneck? yeppers!
30. How is the weather right now? not snowing! i'll take it!
31. What are you listening to right now? a commercial on MTV
32. What is your current favorite song? Hmmmmmm...good question...Temporary Home by Carrie Underwood
33. What was the last movie you watched? part of Armageddon last night. It was on tv!
34. Do you wear contacts? nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? the store
36. What are you afraid of? rejection...there i said it
37. How many piercings have you had? 3
38. What piercings do you want? maybe another one in my ear. maybe.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? where do i begin? trust isn't always as easy as it sounds...
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? i don't
41. What Magazines are you reading? i don't read them
42. Have you ever fired a gun: a water gun!
43. Are you missing someone? a little
44. Favorite TV show? Glee!!! And American Idol.
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW? I'm not even sure what that is...
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? when I was a kid
47. What celeb do you look like? i don't
48. Who would you like to see right now? my pillow...i'm ready for a nap
49. Favorite movie of all time? Pretty Woman
50. Do you find yourself loved? i think so. but i def have moments of doubt
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? who hasn't?
52. Favorite smell? chocolate chip cookies! they sound really good right now!
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? buttered and salted
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on JukePix.com? no. why would i?
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? i think so
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? NO THANK GOODNESS
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback
58. What's something that really bugs you? stalking
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? sure
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell
61. What's your favorite perfume? Adidas Moves
62. Favorite baseball team? Cleveland Indians
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? no
64. Nipple or Nose rings? neither
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? days
66. Last time you went bowling? Christmas. But we're thinking of going this coming weekend.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? a truck
68. Who was your last phone call? ummmm...I'm guessing my mom
69. Last time you were at work? Friday
70. What's the closest orange object to you? my orange juice
Comments