Everyone knows…I’m not a fan of winter or summer. It’s either too hot or too cold. Or way too much snow. That would be the case today. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad if I had someone to throw a snowball at or if Snoodles was here so I could take pics of her running through the snow with her nose buried in it. But that’s not the case. Oh well. I really didn’t want to do anything this weekend anyway so I’m staying in. But I thought I’d share some pics with you.
This is the pic I took as I was trying to get out of my door. Apparently the snow didn't want me to come out!
Yep, thanks to the drifting, I ended up with 11in on my deck. The deck was one of the reasons I fell in love with this apartment! But I didn't think about winter and what a pain the snow would be. But oh well. I know I'll love it again when the snow is gone.
That's my neighbor's car. I'm assuming she couldn't get in the driveway last night from the drifting snow. So she's plowed in on the street instead!
In some ways, I kind of wished I had a sled. Sledding down the stairs may have been fun!
My poor car. The snow practically ate it!!!
Once I finally got the deck and stairs shoveled off, I decided to just go down and look at the car. And it had about 15in of snow on the one side. It's now 12:10pm and the poor thing is still stuck in it's spot. But due to the amount of snow, everyone who plows is pretty busy. So we're just patiently waiting for the plow to show up. I can be patient. I have no plans. Nowhere to go. I'm content right here.
Cover up! Stay warm! Who knows, my boredom may result in more blogging today. We'll see!











Comments